SIC Cups Slim Can Cooler Hammered

I can’t believe it. Had to verify a few times. I just woke up, looked at this thing that looked like… a can cooler? Look at the product info. Looking for crap? Yes, yes! Give me some crap! And then my purchase actually succeeded. It’s right there in my order history now. And it didn’t get cancelled.

4 Likes

Congrats and condolences. I’m with you though, I had 3 cancelled BoC orders yesterday so it was nice to snag one.

6 Likes

Yesterday was all the disappoint. Like 6 in my cart got none of 'em. I scrolled by the link at first and still had time to get it. Whatever slows down the BoC snipers and their fancy scripting.

3 Likes

I agree, the weird BOC photos were fun! I’m sure it took the staffers time, but isn’t that what interns are for?! :rofl:

3 Likes

I may be so happy i am waiting for a few to see if my boc stuck. That was easier than i thought it would be but it is not yet 6am so maybe all my west cost comp is sleeping haha

2 Likes

What weird photos i only saw regular ones

3 Likes

I also enjoy the BOC Days scavenger hunts!

2 Likes

Theyre all just the paper bag lately, but some time in the past (I have no idea when it changed, my brain is mushy) they had graphics that matched the name of the BOC.

1 Like

The last one I saw I think was the bunch of clappers it showed hand clapper toys on first image then second was a boc

2 Likes

Found an old one of what we’re talking about!

5 Likes

Yup I got that one I think it was my favorite boc too it had a cricut shirt in it I was excited to have a craft item :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

I know this is long gone… but am I just completely missing it, or is whatever BOC link that was there, no longer there?

(just curious, I got mine yesterday)

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the link is gone now. I believe it was at the top of the features section.

3 Likes

Been watching all morning only to find out it was a link hidden in the description of the product… Why you make it confusing?

It was well advertised.

They’re doing it to discourage the bots and the people who try to cheat. I’m sure it’s also a lot easier on the servers and we won’t have to deal with as many cancelled orders.

2 Likes

Ahh, good to know! Thought I was loosing my last lil bit of sense… :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I don’t usually pay attention and just got the Woot-Off notice in the app this morning. Thanks for the info!

I read that like 10 times and when I was just hunting for fun I completely forgot like they say the fog of war :joy:

2 Likes

I too would’ve bought the actual crock!

TT removes them when they sell out.