BodyBoss Home Gym 2.0 with Extra Bands


BodyBoss Home Gym 2.0 with Extra Bands

40% of the 15 most recent reviews are 1- and 2-star, mostly complaining of cheap construction.

1 Like

Yeah, never underestimate the power of one of these bands snapping back and smacking you in the soft tissue areas of your body.
ouch elephant GIF

1 Like

I bought one of these over a year ago on Woot! and use it 4-5 times a week and have had no issues so far. Works great!

1 Like

Sheesh. I just looked back and I paid $139 for this exact setup in October 2020. Dang.

Wow, I feel like a sucker paying what I did last time this was on Woot. They cut the price in half.

It gets the job done. I like mine.

1 Like

Yep; I paid almost twice as much ($123) here less than just six months ago.

Vastly lowered price combined with worsening reviews correlates to stock being replaced with knockoffs.

1 Like

Amazon has many similar set ups sane & lower price.
Any1 check out the fitness videos that it gives access 2 ?
.
Portable Home Gym Workout Equipment with 11 Exercise Accessories Pilates Ab Roller Wheel,90 lbs Resistance Bands,Fitness Stand,Build Muscle Burn Fat and More for Full Body Workouts System Travel Outside x3 bar https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B094FXHX4S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_5A41G012N9S5Y20RXMKG?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Their YouTube channel with workouts

Extra bands??? Where??? I only got two, not the 4 that I FRIGGIN’ PAID FOR! Either I get my additional bands or I am reversing the charges on my credit card - your choice, WOOT.

Hi there. If you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

3 Likes

Thank you @peaceetc - I have emailed customer service

1 Like

Didn’t get extra bands either. Are theybaupposed to be in the same package or seperate?

Same here, no extra bands. Box has a big green sticker with the number 2. If that means how many bands, then I bet a lot of people will be emailing support asking “Where’s the bands?”

Hi all. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service if you’re missing the extra bands. CS is looking into the issue.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

Also no extra bands. Support was like $20 partial refund or return. Neither option is great, since the replacement (extra) bands are $30ish. In other words, the options are waste your time to fix an error we made or get a lesser product than advertised or pay extra to get it to what it was advertised as.

I also received the kit missing the second set of bands (extra bands). The Body Boss online store charges $24.99 plus shipping ($30sh) to get you the missing bands. They add 30 pounds of resistance per band. So the current set that we received has a total of 60 lbs of resistance while it is being advertised at 120 lbs…

Hi all. Again, reach out to CS as noted above so we can get you the missing bands.

@vesoganev I’m checking in with CS to see why you weren’t offered bands.

1 Like

I have the same issue. I received only two. Tried to use the service form and nobody ever responded. The same issue happened in the past. No one cares after you buy something.

I only got an offer for $10 or to return my item after writing them twice. @ThunderThighs would appreciate any insight on if the bands will be sent - or, at least, sufficient refund to cover ordering a replacement via Amazon, assuming those are the same thing.