Breville Smart Ovens

The full size oven is the Sweethome’s top pick for best toaster oven. Very helpful and informative review.

DRAT! Missed the full sized oven again!

:frowning: It’s unfair to those of us on the East Coast since this deal was posted at 12 midnite ET. By the time I awoke, they were all gone.

How about announcing these so that all time zones can get in?

It’s also Cook’s magazine top pick!

all time zones can get in. I’m on the east coast also and I realize and plan ahead to be on at 1am if I want to see the next days listings.

Got the 650xl last time it was offered here…broke 5 minutes into operation. It’s own fuse kept tripping. It’s a piece of %##*. The 850 is a different unit and I think it’s much better, but the smaller ones are just not good at all. They may have good ratings, but do yourself a favor and google reviews…they have horrible reviews for quality. Breville is great, but these ovens are not up to par with them.

Most stop working after a year if not less, some catch fire, burn out…it’s just a mess.

I totally agree. Mine was broken in 6 months of lightly used (least than 10 times). I bought refurbished unit from Amazon. I couldn’t return or fix it. I called their company and was told I was out of luck because the warrantee had expired. They don’t care and don’t stand for their products. IMHO, I think Breville is an awesome oven if you buy a new one. I wouldn’t buy a refurbished one. Think about it…why have they been selling so many refurbished ovens? Why are there many defective units? There’re a lot of negative reviews you can read. At the time, I bought this oven, there weren’t these many negative reviews until mine was broken and I went back to read many people had the same problems I had with this oven.