Brian Overcomplicates Crap

Brian Overcomplicates Crap

1 Like

Hint to those that still have not got one.

1. Use the Woot App,
  2. Turn on notifications for WootOff and all other items for both smartphone and the app itself.
  3. Log into Woot with your regular account, not your linked Amazon
  4. Watch your phone, when the BOC pop up appears, click and buy.
  5. Good Luck!
1 Like

Woo, 2nd VOP of the day!

welcome to my life

1 Like

Got it! Refreshed at the right time in the app, just before the notification

2 Likes

Pretty sure I’m not gonna get one of these either…

>'Kat

Great advice! I’ve also found keeping a tab open in the Woot-Off forum section to be very useful as well. Good luck, everyone!

1 Like

Ok, I just scored crap. This is no longer the worst woot off ever. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

REMINDER: VOP IS BY DESIGN!

VOP is an order queue that keeps our servers from crashing. A small number of orders go straight through and the rest will go into the queue to wait their turn.

It is possible to come out of the VOP and get a BOC. Do not exit to restart because that puts you at the end of the line.

If the VOP doesn’t kick you out after about 7-8 minutes, you should go ahead and exit.

2 Likes

Signing in through your Woot account is only preferable for the BOC though right (since they already have free shipping)? I’ve screwed myself and signed in through Woot during a mad dash Woot Off just to see that I got caught paying for shipping because I didn’t sign in through Amazon…

yes that too, i found that the app notification is 3-5 secs faster than it appears in the forum (at least for me)

1 Like

Also… Love that there have been so many BOC lately! Thought they’d all be gone after the birthday!

1 Like

It’s kindof relaxing to be on a 30 day cooldown.

2 Likes
  1. See BOC.
  2. Go to VOP.
  3. Get stuck there.

SOLD. NOOOOOOOOOO

Woot woot!! Finally scored my first baggles o’ crapes!!!

1 Like

Vop. Does it help to try and enter the vop on both the app and the website, buying whichever comes first (if at all)?

It can’t hurt

boom. grocery woot is fun—coffee, foil, insulated bag, boc. All the things. All my money.

The website is still on sold out vitamins.