Brim Perfect Stovetop Espresso Maker

Brim Perfect Stovetop Espresso Maker

Just keep in mind that this moka pot produces a maximum of 10 fluid ounces. Most travel cups are about 14 ounces, so if your intent is to make yourself a strong cup of coffee to take in your travel cup, this will not suffice.

I just got this and I LOVE this espresso maker. Perfect timing too as I was just informed we’re going back to WFH. Now with this and my milk frother I can make cappuccino for myself very easily for a morning treat. Plus it’s a beautiful moka maker, very stylish. If you like coffee, get it.

1 Like

Once I learned how much coffee to put in, this had been a breeze. This is my first moka pot, and the wife and I absolutely love it! We make it at least a pot or two every single day.

1 Like

Please don’t be confused - this is a moka pot that can make a good strong cup of coffee, but it is not espresso. There’s no crema with this cup. Espresso requires 8-10 bars of pressure to push hot water through finely ground coffee, which this device is not capable of. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good cup from a moka pot, but it is not espresso.

1 Like