Brita Water Filter Pitcher, 5 Cup

Brita Water Filter Pitcher, 5 Cup

WATER!!!

Get your clean water here!

1 Like

Water? Like out the toilet?

2 Likes

would you like some merlot? I made it in my toilet

SMALL WATER PITCHER :This small, plastic water filtration pitcher is easy to pour and refill. The space efficient pitcher fits perfectly on refrigerator shelves and IS GREAT FOR ONE PERSON*

Fixed it… these things have to be refilled so often under 10 cups

1 Like

One can only be filled the same amount as it is emptied. How much of yourself you give away is on you.

AKA. stop drinking so much and you wont have to fill it so much

Well, I mean, it doesn’t have to be out of the toilet , but, yeah, that’s the idea

1 Like

haha fair enough. I think it’s great for one person, but those pesky kids and spouse love to drink water so much …

This is roughly 40 ounces though, two adults are supposed to drink 128 ounces a day and 2 kids at 40 ounces a day. So one would fill this up 8-9 times today in the average american family if they wanted to meet the recommended water demands.

I have one of these, but mine holds 2 quarts of water. It still needs to be refilled often, but I like it because it fits easily into the refrigerator and I can lift it with one hand. Five cup capacity seems small even for just one person.

I believe this one is more mini fridge next to the bed sized, for when the kegerator next to the bed is tapped.

2 Likes

That checks out, that’s the perfect use. Brita should reach out to you for their next slogan!

(this is not meant as sarcasm, I realized it reads that way but just banter haha)

1 Like

2 Likes

The forums have been on red alert lately so i try to go the extra mile to Joey it down

Im just hoping all my efforts will be noticed by the great WOOTER ABOVE US ALL and will gift me a BOC. Until then I will tirelessly wade through the forum posts for any clear hint of a bag. And to keep myself amused I will treat this like any other forum with random quips and gifs