Brondell Swash Advanced Bidet Seat

Brondell Swash Advanced Bidet Seat

I have a BioBidet I got off woot, so I can’t offer a direct review of these, but bidets in general are oh so nice to own when there’s toilet paper wars going on in the marketplace.

6 Likes

I’ve always wanted one, especially last year when I had surgery on my dominant hand :unamused: Does yours have a dryer? I guess they don’t all come with that feature, so I’m curious about that aspect.

I have one… maybe from woot that is a Brondell S1000. Has heated seat and water and dryer. Absolutely love it.

1 Like

I have the cheapo fresh water add-on bidets. Drying isn’t a problem, I just use a square or two of TP to dab and I’m fresh as a daisy.

Someday I’ll probably get one of the fancy ones but I need to run power outlets for that types with the dryers and heated seats etc.

1 Like

Amazon sure has a fascination with bidet’s.

1 Like

Do you have one?

1 Like

I’m with you…I actually have got both, but I can’t use the “nice” one because it has a 225 or 250lb weight limit (and for the price I paid, I really don’t want to break the woman of the house’s bidet…if you know what I mean :wink:).

I’m good with the fresh water variety…It’s a little cool in the winter, but better than the alternative. I hear that the warm water, heated seat and air dryer are pretty awesome, but the air dryer isn’t that effective.

2 Likes

We could hookup an electric leaf blower to it to get things dry. But if you get the wrong angle, you might blow up and float into space.

2 Likes

That’s just crazy talk. No way would you float that high.

2 Likes

Folks, you need to realize that this Bidet requires a 110v outlet. Make sure you have an outlet near your toilet before buying this. Most toilets to NOT have 110v near the toilet because water and electricity don’t mix well.

3 Likes

Alpha Bidet iX has a 330 lb limit with adjustable nozzle, temps, dryer, remote, etc

This unit has a 4 1/2 foot cord.

This Brondell unit has similar specs.

Seat Weight Limit: 330 lbs.

It better have 2600 psi to clean my rear.

Ew

I’ve purchased the Brondell LT89, SE600 and Biobidet 2000 from WOOT. I did not personally test the LT89 that I installed for my late father, but he absolutely loved it. So much so that he told everybody, even strangers at the doctors offices :blush:
I personally own the Brondell Swash SE600, which is similar to the LT99, and the Biobidet 2000. Both are worthy bidets, however the BB2000 wins over the Brondell SE500, but only slightly. To me the winning feature is the BB2000 keeps the water warm the entire time it’s cleaning, whereas the Brondell SE600 cools down quite a bit after about 45 seconds of cleaning. I know you’re thinking “45 seconds?! You got mud butt from eating too much BBQ?” LOL, no. Get one and you’ll know what I mean. Oh, and the Brondell takes a few minutes to reheat the water in the reservoir tank, meaning if you’re second in line, your warm water will run out sooner.
As best as I can recall, the BB2000 is about 100 dollars more than the Brondell LT99. So is it worth the extra money to have constant warm water?
The customer service with Brondell was quick to respond when I experienced a problem with my bidet. Their troubleshooting was step-by-step specific and simple to follow and was able to solve the issue.
I haven’t had any issues with the BB2000 to be able to rank Biobidet’s customer service.

3 Likes

I was unable to purchase the one I wanted so I went to the Brondell site armed with a coupon code (Flash15) for the same price.

2 Likes

Does it have a heater for drying?

At this time, it looks like they only have the side control units remaining. I highly recommend the remote model unless you have plenty of room around your toilet and your behind is on the small side. I have both the remote version and side control. I’m not that happy with the side control as I am with the remoter model.

1 Like

Doesn’t look like it. I highly recommend the warm air dryer if you have a choice