Brondell Swash CL510 Advanced Bidet Seat

Brondell Swash CL510 Advanced Bidet Seat

1 Like

Le sigh, when can I have a fancy bidet that doesn’t require electricity, I can’t rewire my whole bathroom right now. :cry:

2 Likes

Watch for a brand called Ciays. They have a couple models of cold-watter bidet attachments. No electricity required. Google “Woot Ciays” to see the ones they’ve offered.

3 Likes

I’m being forced to use Amazon Pay at checkout and I don’t want to. When did this start? If this is new policy for everything I’ll be deleting my 14 year old Woot bookmark and moving on, much like I’ve done with Amazon.

1 Like

Aw, it’s been coming for a time now. Here’s a post explaining it.

I can’t imagine life without Amazon. Where would I go?

2 Likes

I have some inexpensive fresh-water bidets along with my fancy electric one. Basically if you want a warm seat, heated water, a fan, things like that, you’re going to need electricity.

But the fresh-water bidets are fine (if basic), and I use them year-round.

1 Like

Anyone get one of these and having power issues, I’ve narrowed down the cause to the mounting just not locking in fully and shifting when we sit on it are there other bidets that have better mount locks?

1 Like

Good news! These were sold with a 1 year manufacturer warranty!

I own Biobidet so I can’t speak to your loose installation but I’ve had a couple of different Biobidets and the mounts have stayed tight!

1 Like

We had one bio bidet in the past, you had to click something to release the mount these just are pull off the mount with no locking mechanism, its a bad design to be honest

1 Like

Sounds like it. Mine click into place. They’re actually kind of hard to disengage for cleaning purposes.

That open box one over there in the other thread is a decent, solid bargain.

1 Like

“I have some inexpensive fresh-water bidets along with my fancy electric one. Basically if you want a warm seat, heated water, a fan, things like that, you’re going to need electricity.”

FFS, how many bidets does one person need?

1 Like

Ha ha, depends on how many bathrooms one has. I won’t tell you how many I have because you get so hung up on numbers. Lol

1 Like