BSN N.O. XPLODE 2.0, 50 servings

I’ve only ever used post workout protein supplements, which are great if only to give you a chunk of glucose to keep you energized afterward and keep your body from burning any protein, but I’ve never used anything pre-workout except some bit of food like a power bar. Could this replace a pre-workout snack?

^^Agree with all of this, except the creatine cycling. You really do not need to cycle creatine, recent wisdom dictates (sorry, don’t have study links). The reason it “stops working” or doesn’t last as long is your body gets used to the stimulants and adapts.

Definitely don’t take it anywhere near bedtime.

I’m very sensitive to caffeine (coffee, pills, energy drinks), but the N.O. Xplode Igniter shots on sport.woot previously worked great for me. I can’t say anything about this powdered version, but whatever formula they used in the Igniter Shot gets me going without making me crash, or feel like I’m cracked out of my mind. I only consume half of a bottle at a time though.

I’ve been trying to up my mass, and the igniter shots have really helped by bringing my reps, weight, and focus up when working out. The L-Arginine makes most people produce nitric oxide, which gives you a great pump too. It also helped me through three, back-to-back hour long classes of Acrobatics, Handstands, and rope climbing. (Though it was still exhausting even on the NO Xplode.) Anyway, I’m sold on the pre-mixed igniter shots, so I’m going to give this a try.

I finally got this sentence of the song…forgive me, as I’m a foreigner.

follow yours dreams . . .

WTS Powder of Xplosion (+2 Str)

I’m not sure about the igniter shots. But this stuff has 200mg of caffeine per serving (almost 3 cans of Red Bull).

Damit, I was going to say that.

Get fit, still die. I don’t believe in these miracle powders. Just eat sensibly. High protein is a good idea for some. Stimulants are dangerous.

Can’t believe no one mentioned the major diarrhea/sharts that accompanies this within the hour.

Always know where your nearest bathroom is.

>implying wooters lift

lel

If I take this will Smiling Bob be jealous of me?

I highly suggest everyone do research about this. There are numerous reports of people getting elevated LFT (liver enzymes) when they get blood tests. This could eventually lead to liver failure. People who discontinued this supplement had their LFT’s back to normal within a few weeks.

So just do research before taking this

Myself, I would avoid anything of this sort like the plague. Unlike a cardio workout, stimulants, especially over time, can destroy your heart. Maybe not nest week, but… Take it from someone with a pig’s heart valve, stick with the exercise, avoid the drink.

I used this a few year ago and I miss the feeling of being exploded. This is awesome stuff. I’d take it before basketball and I could grab 10 more rebounds per game.

GNC has this stuff on perma-sale, except woot’s got it for cheaper. Too bad you guys are not selling green apple as I would have been in for 3!

Hahahaha

I hope this doesn’t taste like baby throw up…

Thank you very much. The sensitive to caffiene part kills the deal for me. I can’t handle that at all.

No Xplode?!? O.o
But I don’t explode normally! Is this a common problem now? And if it is, I want to not explode a lot more than 50 times. :open_mouth:

Is this a joke product?
Or is it just the producers of this are joke producers?