Built NY Gadget Accessories

If the Kindle Keyboard sleeves are for a 3rd Gen Kindle Keyboard, why is there a Kindle Fire inside of it in the pictures? Does this fit a Kindle Fire also? Anybody? Thanks!

Will the 17" Built messenger bag hold a 17" HP laptop, or is it specifically made for a Mac?

I have a ton of BUILT cases. They are superb. Extremely thick neoprene. Extremely protective.

I was hoping to pick up a few at the prices offered in the woot!off, but they don’t seem to be offering that item.

Just want to mention that when I purchased a Built item from the last sale here it smelled really awful. I can tolerate a lot of smells and dismiss them but the rubber smell was just too overwhelming and there’s no easy way to get rid of it. It smelled like a mechanic’s garage.

Functionality was great though.

Hmmm, I was thinking why does it show the fire too.

The specs for sleeve is 8.3"(H) x 5.3"(W) x 0.4"(D)

However, this wont fit the Kindle Fire HD as its dimensions are 7.6" x 5.4" x 0.4"

It might fit the Kindle Fire - its dimensions are 7.44" x 4.72" x 0.45"

Also, photo shows wrong sleeve. The model number in specs is
BUILT E-KS3-BLK
If you search that on Amazon, the case looks different at the end opposite of opening; its concave instead of convex.

It’s most likely that our photographer DIDN’T have a Kindle Keyboard handy during the photo shoot.

Thanks for adding the respective spec dimensions btw.

Also, I looked at different sites comparing images of BUILT E-KS3-BLK, and I don’t see any difference between our photos and other model images? Could you specify or be more detailed?

Will the 17" Built messenger bag hold a 17" HP laptop, or is it specifically made for a Mac?

It would be good if someone would answer this question! I also have a 17 inch HP and I’d love for it to be able to fit in this bag. My laptop’s dimensions are approx. 15-1/2 inches wide by 11-1/4 inches from front to back and about 1-1/2 inches thick. Have I missed seeing the answer somewhere here? or could someone PLEASE answer the question? Thanks!

It looks like it is built specifically for Apple products. It’s in the “Designed for Apple” collection on the Built NY website. http://www.builtny.com/neoprene-messenger-bag-for-macbooks-prod.html

It might work for you though. The dimensions of a MacBook Pro are 1.0 x 15.4 x 10.4. Neoprene is somewhat stretchy, so I guess it depends on how stretchy you think it will be and how tight you’re willing to have the fit be.