Buy 3+ Shirts, Get 45% Off: June 25 - June 28, 2022

Buy3Get45off_Blog_600x200

1. Add 3 or more Woot! Shirt apparel items to your cart and get 45% off! Apparel includes t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tank tops, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks from Shirt.
  2. Enter code CRAZYSHIRTS at checkout.
  3. We’ll apply the discount at checkout.
  4. Start by browsing for some cool apparel HERE.

NOTE: If you are checking out with Amazon Prime and you are seeing a shipping cost during checkout, look for and tap/click the “Use this address” button. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 3000 shirts, we’re not stopping you!
  • Offer not valid for international orders.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Valid only on the Woot! Shirt category. Not combinable with any other promotions.
  • Minimum purchase of 3 Woot Shirt apparel items required.
  • Offer valid from June 25, 2022 at 12:00am CT until June 28, 2022 at 11:59pm CT.
1 Like

Needs a link to the catshirtswoot CATalog:

2 Likes

Only 1602 cat shirts? Why is it so low?

And how many of them do you own, Narf?

Apparently fewer than @Froodyfrog. :pouting_cat:

:yum:

Can’t find any TANK TOPS. It’s HOT out here!

Only shirts that are currently on offer on the main https://shirt.woot.com page have non-t-shirt offerings (hoodies, tank tops, etc.). I did some random clicking and some of them do have tank tops. Not all get other offerings, since it depends on which color the base shirt is as to whether they have it available in other styles.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like