Buy Our Craps

Buy Our Craps

THINGS TO KNOW

Desktop loads slower than the App. Some day we’ll fix that.

VOP is by design. A small percentage of orders go straight through with the remainder going to the VOP to queue up for the next availability in our order processing. This keeps our servers from blowing up.

You can exit the VOP after 4-5 minutes. Desktop should kick you. App is a jerk and doesn’t kick you out.

Canceled means we ran out after we processed your payment. We have to cancel to refund the order.

Denied means that we ran out before we could process your order. We deny the order to reverse the process.

1 Like

ok i will

>'kat

2 Likes

So I guess Woot has officially run out of creative BOC names…?

1 Like

D’oh. Missed again…

Congrats lucky peeps.

I have obeyed and purchased said craps. All hail hypnowoot.

1 Like

i quit dave bautista GIF by WWE

1 Like

First time trying with the Android app.

I pre-signed in. Clicked the second it arrived as I refreshed…
Nothin…

Back to the laptop I think!

I would have but you yanked it from my cart…

Well that was bullshit. I’m about a hundred percent sure I was one of the first to click in the app. Do you really have to refresh in the app but not on desktop? That’s dumb as shit

When you’re sitting there wondering how you can be any faster just know that at least one person joined this very day and got this as their first woot.

6 Likes

Yay!! Got it this time! Thanks Woot can’t wait to be disappointed!

2 Likes

You can do it!

1 Like

chopping mall GIF

2 Likes

The only solace I take from this is that the ones who get it earlier in the day… are no longer able to qualify for it later in the day. That is unless they have a few different sock puppet accounts.

Another BOC, another VOP.

1 Like

years ago, TT made a thread asking for thematic BoC name suggestions. i actually had one of mine used–based on Clint Eastwood movies. only names i remember right now were ‘Two Craps for Sister Sara’ and ‘Fistful of Craps’

i felt so proud and honored and special.

hey TT, maybe you can have us’alls come up with name ideas for you with ‘B-o-C-’ That’d be fun!

hm, anyone know if i posted my last month’s crap? i kinda lost track of lots of things 'cause my best friend’s mom died. She had unofficially adopted me after Momma died, so it was a bit hard. plus i pretty much spent most of my non-work time with her, helping her get through things. i know from my own experience that having help is such a blessing, since the only real help i had was my woot! friends and this friend and a couple of other friends. heaven knows i got nothing from my family.

>'Kat

2 Likes

I know @daveinwarshington had some names picked as well. I missed that thread. I don’t know if I would have been creative enough to be chosen, but it would have been fun to try.

You should feel honored and special.

It doesn’t look like you posted a BOC recently.

Sorry for your loss.

2 Likes