Carson zOrb Digital Microscope

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Carson zOrb Digital Microscope
$29.99 + $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Does it come with $5?

huh…35x isn’t that crazy… seems neat for a younger teen wanting to learn about science and what not… (yes, i said “what not”…)

lol what the heck did I just buy? Methinks it’s time to go to bed.

My 12 year old will get a kick out of it though it’s not quite the kind of microscope she asked for as a Christmas present.

35x Magnification seems on the weak side ? Yes ?

will it sanitize my tooth brush too?

…compatible with Microsoft Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, XP Service Pack 3 Upgrade, Vista…

What…no Windows 3.1?

Does that mean no for Windows 7 & 8?

There’s a Windows 8? Where have I been?

old technology?
and low res photos. Yay!

Mebee ur too busy with ur sperm counting?

It’s probably too weak to look at individual cells, yes, but most dissecting microscopes go up to 40X. That’s plenty for looking at insects, flower parts, stamps, and your fingernails. I can’t vouch for the quality of the device, though.

I’ve been researching these things because I’m thinking about getting my kids one for Christmas. This one doesn’t seem to be very good. For a few bucks more, you can get a much nicer one on Amazon.

This review made me happy:
"I still love this camera and I’m having a ball. I caught a spider and filmed hims attacking a Potato Bug. Quite a fight. It is great for looking into your nose and ears too.

Wait! My wife’s caregiver just caught a jumping or wolf Spider in the sink. Now, if I can just get him to behave while I get the microscope over him."

from: http://www.amazon.com/review/R1C00BKNBSJN1J/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B001GIDW2S&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=

My kid would be happy with this, but we already have an “Eyeclops” and we scored a fantastic learning microscope when his old school closed for good… Still on the fence. Which one do you think is better, on Amazon?

i’m a college lad and am used to 125x beast… Beast compared to this at least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Ij8URBdZA

Action packed guide. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ahem! This IS Amazon, sort of.

Zorb is my arch-enemy. I wonder if this Carson Zorb is related to him?