Chef'sChoice 615A Electric Meat Slicer

Chef'sChoice 615A Electric Meat Slicer

I have and love this slicer. The only thing I’d recommend is change the blade out for a smooth blade instead of the serrated that comes with it

We are getting ready to have a meat shortage and this product is the front liner on Woot today? Troll much?

A good slicer!
great for hot-pot meats, if you get the meat partially frozen you can slice it paper thin.
Now I’m using on sous-vide roast beef and it’s incredible.

This is not a big commercial slicer, blade is about 8" diam. it’s big so you need a place to store it, you can’t use it enough to dedicate this much space.
you basically have to disassemble to clean. it comes apart easily(with a quarter to remove blade) but it has some crevices that are tough to get at on the body itself.
good woot!

Perfectly normal thing to own
where does it go

2 Likes

Unless you want to do significant slicing and have storage space…

This slicer is also a "pain’ to clean…And after use…you need to clean it every time…

Not terrible…Just a lot of work…

My opinion…

We are vegetarian buying this for fruit dehydration… Not everyone is using this for meat.

1 Like

Would this be a good option for cutting home-aid bread?

Indeed it is if you don’t mind taking the time. I use a similar slicer to cut my slices about 5/8 inch thick. Makes a holy mess, though, with crumbs.

That’s what I would like to avoid…Thanks.

But WHERE does the meat go?

1 Like

It slices bread (nice, fresh home-baked) and cheese - it’s not just for meat.

Maybe I got a bad one, I sliced to slices of gouda cheese and then the fuse went out. Replaced the fuse and midway through the 1st slice the fuse went out. RETURNING