Click or Treat

Now I want to be a mouse for Halloween!

That shirt is adorable.

Got…to…have…

He’s pissed because he’s getting nothing but rocks.

The central concept has been done to death, but I kinda like the cat-costumed one. He looks like Garfield.

Mousey! Candy!

[youtube=o2WODovghEg][/youtube]

I love their wee little trick or treat pails.

By the way, in the description, it’s not the fact the houses give out pennies, it’s that they give out TAPED TOGETHER pennies … how do they think that’s a good idea?

Great design! Very cute!

A mouse-click shirt that I click a mouse to get the shirt?

Clickception!

Nice shirt Bass. Love it.

Wait, it just dawned on me that Bass has that whole “Underwear Dancin’” thing she does when she gets a print. For her modesty, some one get to the drapes

Quick DianaSprinkle! To the Bassdrapes!

Very excellent design. I would pick it up if I hadn’t already purchased three in the last two weeks, plus the Posthumous Pale Ale hoodie.

I will admit, I really wasn’t super-excited about it, but it is getting cold here quick and it seemed like a good opportunity.

I would happily pay an extra $5-$10 to get a custom woot! design as a hoodie. Stereo From Above hoodie?! Hell to the yes!!

It’s great, isnt it?!

This is sickeningly, disgustingly, repulsively, viley, nauseatingly, grotesquely, disturbingly, ungodly ADORABLE. I must have ._.

anybody else think he was dressed as an armadillo at first?
nevertheless, i got it after a bit :] SUPER CUTE

Adorable, Bass - as always :slight_smile:
Congrats on the print.

I hate it when I click on something to see what the filters filtered and find no change. \

In short: Stereo from above confuses me!!

Haha yeah in MouseTown, cat costumes are taboo! He didn’t get the memo.

This is so flippin’ charming right down to the candy buckets.

Sweet details, looks great on the shirt, it has the patented bassanimation happy rodents - it’s some high quality cute alright!

:slight_smile: Congrats B!

Awww computer mice costume. I bet he just love to play with the click wheel!

I really love this one, sooo cute.