Computer Accessories & Peripherals

Can anyone tell me if the Das Keyboard Professional Model S has a removable cable or not?

I can’t seem to find the answer on Das Internet.

In this picture you can see the strain relief and the attached non-removable cable.

Here is another picture form ebay that has the blue icons on the keys just like this one

I just got this Das delivered by Woot a few days ago. +1 to those claims, cannot detach cable.

To further add, I use a Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 at work and after the first 2-3 hours of getting used to the Das…I love it a lot more. The keys feel more natural and not like a typewriter.

Another bonus, for those who care, is that this keyboard is very quiet compared to my keyboard at work, no matter what reviews I’ve seen around the internet calim. It’s actually a significant difference.

hmmm $99 for a really nice usb keyboard…vs $179 for the latest gen, with full n-key rollover, volume control, and usb ports facing the right direction… hmmmm…

I’ve purchased two of the AOC 27" IPS monitors(one from woot) and have to say they are phenomenal pieces of hardware. The display is bright and moderately adjustable albeit the menu is a bit clunky. The only issue some people might run into is the lack of vesa mounting if you require that functionality.

What model keyboard are you talking about for $179?

Can Anyone Tell Me What The LagTime Is On The Wireless Keyboard?

How is the ghosting I wonder, I want this to play games with my Xbox when I travel, is 5ms low enough?

Looks like the Linksys EA3500 router is available from Linksys directly (also refurb) for the same price, with free shipping and a 30 day money back guarantee.

Does the “AOC I2757FH 27” 1080p IPS LED Monitor" have a reflective screen, or a matte finish? It could be annoying (especialy with the high contrast ratio) if the screen is too reflective.

the 256gb flash drive is nice. got another, cause its pretty fast on usb2. plus who dosent want 256gb of music in there car.
i do recomend gluing the cap, it falls off easily.

For the AOC 27"; can anyone address the stability of the stand? Will the monitor be bouncing around if I bump my desk?

I’ve read in other reviews that it does bounce around with a bumped table. Hopefully you don’t bump your desk too much. The stand seems to go for looks rather than function as with most monitors these days