This is the good stuff.
You can’t go wrong with this purifier. We have 3 of them!
Do you typically wash or replace the filter? I’d rather reuse (expensive), but reusables in my experience aren’t as good as new.
CR shows this brand makes the highest rated purifier (93/100) but has this model rated average (62/100). Says it underperforms at low speed (eg…sleeptime) but works well at high speed.
we returned one because it was noisy
Washable prefilter, replace carbon filter every half year, HEPA filter every year.
I’ve had 3 of these for ~5 years that I bought on a sale back then for $190. They’ve been working great. I usually keep them on “auto” which is very quiet, and they kick up pretty quickly when there is gunk in the air. I’ve been very happy with them.
Same!

I bought one of these a few months ago and I could immediately tell a difference in air quality in my house. If you have it in the automatic mode it does kick on high if it senses odors or more dust in the air but it doesn’t stay on very long. The filters are easy to get on Amazon if you need a replacement. I’m very happy with it and I’m seriously thinking of buying another one for another room in my house.

In a review on Amazon someone bought stickers to make theirs look like a giant iPod Shuffle. ![]()
I have the updated version, bought during Prime Day 2023 and it’s amazing. My roommate could tell a difference right away and I’ve had far fewer asthma issues. I want to buy one more for my great and possibly one for my 3rd floor hallway area.
