Craftsman 17-Piece Screwdriver Set

Huh…“I have the photos”? That is NOT a Protege 5. Not even close.
And the original statement"…The Protege 5 corners like a go-cart." I never said “it is a far better handling car”. It just really says it handles great, like a go-cart.

Sorry, I just year matched my Miata to the Protege, I wanted to be fair. Now post a photo of your awesome ride and the same year Miata, in the interest of fairness. So we can see how much cooler a family sedan looks next to a sports car today. Back in 1993 that Protege was super hot.

Sorry, here are race car photos of a Protege 5 and again my so much less worthy Miata when I was racing it. I can see now that the Protege 5 with it’s Station Wagon hatch is even cooler than the regular family sedan version.

1 Like

SLOWEST INTERNET ARGUMENT EVER

2 Likes

Not an argument, I am in total agreement that a family hatchback is way cooler in every way than a two seat drop top.

I can’t haul the family in the Miata, or make a dump run, go to Home Depot, move furniture, go tent camping, or go antiquing. Oh wait, I have done all of that except hauling the family with the Miata.

1 Like

You can go antiquing as long as you don’t buy anything.

You would be surprised what you can get into the trunk of a Miata, and also the parcel shelf is huge.