Cuisinart Smart Stick Variable Speed Hand Blender

germany india GIF by NowThis

1 Like

For the price, I am buying a second one so I can them when cooking without having to change heads while prepping

1 Like

I got one of these last time it was on sale and it work pretty great. One thing to look out for though, is that the bottom guard that surrounds the swirling blades is metal and it will scratch the bottom of a nonstick pot if you use it to blend soup like I did.

4 Likes

I snagged both.

2 Likes

If the model HB-120 is correct it is a 2 speed deal. That is considered “variable speed” for blenders just like 3 speed floor fans are frequently listed as “variable speed”. I know because the one I bought a while back on here is sitting right in front of me. What we would all like is a “CONTIUOUSLY variable speed” hand blender. Until then you can just make a sleeve to fit over the end of the mixer bit, and stick that in the end of a 3/8" Continuously Variable Speed hand drill, yes? And OMG how much more Watts power available there…

1 Like

Tried buying this 3X. Technical issues??

I’m not sure. It should work. Maybe try restarting your device and trying again?

Is this an APP ONLY item? That may be the problem

No, but you need prime for the discount.

1 Like

Yup…
Maybe it just won’t accept the TT Happy Hour coupon I’m trying to use I guess…
Oh well…

1 Like

It should. I think it would all work together.

@Narfcake any ideas why it wouldn’t go through?

Due to a technical issue, we cannot complete your order. We are working on fixing the issue. Please try again later.

(From attempt #4)

1 Like

That sounds like the same error people were having a couple of nights ago for the garbage bags.

@davejlives, @ThunderThighs.

Be sure to post as many details as you can – browser version, operating system, etc.

2 Likes

And mayonnaise (and related cold sauces).

I recommend against using olive oil to make mayonnaise. It will seem like a good idea at the time, but it ends up bitter from the beating.

2 Likes

Oh good. I’m glad you know what’s going on.

1 Like

You’re hilarious. I rarely know what’s going on. Ever.

2 Likes

Laptop. Windows10 with Chrome.
Laptop bends in the middle & has a bunch of keys with letters and numbers.

4 Likes

But is it supposed to bend in the middle?

2 Likes

I certainly hope so, otherwise I can’t see the screen or type.

2 Likes

I’m sure that All-Knowing Woot knows that we already have a blender-on-a-stick thing and that there’s no reason to buy a second one unless the first one breaks.

3 Likes