Customer service

I got the wrong item in my order I received I need to get ahold of customer.

1 Like

Hi there!

Here’s how to contact Woot! Customer Service.

To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48 hours for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Come on Woot!?

You can write in any time. I prefer written communication because there is a record.

1 Like

I usually prefer speaking to someone. It seems easier to get the desired results or outcome in the 1st communication. I actually prefer face to face because it’s harder for someone to tell you BS to your face. LOL. But that is in different situations than Woot! customer service.

Woot customer service has never bull shitted me. Written, oral, or otherwise.

Shit happens. They will try their best to fix it, in my experience.

sassy womens GIF by We Hate Movies

2 Likes

They have the call back feature on weekdays during business hours. It’s the weekend now so I’m not surprised it’s unavailable. Please write to them instead.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

I agree, their customer service is great & has never done me wrong. I guess I didn’t word that clearly, in this case of Woot! customer service I simply would prefer to speak with someone rather than backwards and forth with email. It is in other general areas of life that I prefer face to face, like say with a mechanic, because I feel it’s harder for them to lie to your face than it is over the phone or especially in writing.

1 Like

I may be wrong, and probably am, but I could have sworn I have had them call me back and spoke with them overnight and on the weekends in the past.

I’m not sure as I’ve never used the phone system. Either way, I strongly suggest you email them instead. It’s more reliable and you’ll probably get help faster.

2 Likes

So, I have tried the call back feature now a few times this week during normal business hours and I still get the same unavailable at this time page. Not really over the moon about that.

@ThunderThighs

She’s on (another) vacation.

1 Like

Lol. Must be nice “working” for Woot!

She’s back.

She’s not CS though.

1 Like

Lol, just a fan. I don’t understand why someone would prefer unreliable speech over a written record. You seem to communicate fairly well in written format.

Hi there. We’ve been having some issues with our callback system. Just reach out using the customer support form. They’ll get back to you in 24-48h.

To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Oh Hi. Welcome back.

1 Like

Hi! It is not an order issue. I have a couple of account questions & really don’t want to do that back & forth 24 hours at a time between questions because I’m sure I will have follow up questions depending on answers. Lol

You can private message me if you want and I can see what I can answer.

To private message me, click on my name and then click on Message in the box that pops up. To check your PMs, click on your avatar in the upper-right corner of any page and then click on the envelope in the menu that appears.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.