Customer Service

How do you contact customer service? I have emailed no response. I’m so sad. I’m about to just go to social media with this.

1 Like

Oh no! I usually get them thru the contact customer service drop down thing on the app. @ThunderThighs

Yes, it creates an email but I haven’t heard back. My “new” product arrived damaged and used.

It typically takes 24 hours to get a response. Make sure the email address on your account is your current one. And always check the spam folders.

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

3 Likes

Oh that sucks! :roll_eyes:

How long ago did you email?
TT also said yesterday that Customer Service is a little backed up because of the huge influx of birthday orders last week - so give them a little bit of extra time.
I sent them an email about one of my orders yesterday, and am still waiting too, but I know they will respond as soon as possible. They are generally really good about responding in a timely manner, and resolving issues with damaged products.

3 Likes

@acanderson1 sorry to hear about your issue. Rest assured that customer service will take care of you.

I’ve been here many years with many orders and I want everyone to love woot as much as I do. In the rare case that I’ve had to reach out to customer service they’ve never let me down.

2 Likes

Hi there. I checked in with CS. Your first email was at 7pm CT last night. As the confirmation screen noted, please allow up to 24 hours. You emailed again this morning.

You will be answered in the order your contact was received. Please allow the 24 hours noted.

I mean, I had to wait 7 days for answer from Dell for my issue with a monitor. I think we’re doing pretty damn well.

Thanks!

7 Likes

Hello I ordered a Lenovo 100E refurbished and I love it except I’m unable to get the HDMI hook up to be recognized. I have had this problem with another lap top I ordered and sent it back. I really want this to work but I need it for PowerPoint presentations on to my projector or monitor. Please help