Customer Support

I’ve got an item I’ve needed to return for a while, filled out the contact via email form, got no response. Filled it out again, no response. My email is up to date, yet receive nothing back from customer service.

Just got some sheets I bought from Woot where the stitching is already coming apart after one wash that need to be returned.

What happened to the call us customer support function?

TT, can you please help me?

2 Likes

Hi there. I’ll check in with CS.

The call feature should be back soonish. Moved to a new system and there was lots of training to do.

Update: You should have an email from CS soonish.

2 Likes

Got a refund on the kitchen faucet, haven’t seen anything on the sheets yet. Here is a pic of the already frayed stitching

1 Like

And thanks for your help TT, you always seem to make everything better!
Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

2 Likes

TT, still waiting on a refund or return on the sheets that are defective and coming apart.

1 Like

You should have an email from them.

1 Like

Still waiting on any response for two other items I’ve requested to return. Multiple requests to return the items have been sent. What’s going on with the customer service team TT? When is phone support coming back?

1 Like

Make sure you’re giving them a full 48h to respond. Sending multiple requests just gums up the works and you risk all be resolved as duplicates.

The Prime event last week and this week have impacted CS. They’re working hard to catch up. I’m not CS so I don’t know about the phones.

1 Like

One was over a week ago, the 2nd request was yesterday.

2 Likes

Still waiting on a response TT, how do I actually return something if no one responds from customer service? Have three items I need to return.

1 Like

Return labels were sent 4 days ago. They will come from a UPS email address, not Woot. Make sure you check spam/junk folders. CS is going to send them again.

1 Like

I got one return label sent to me today, nothing before today. Have two different items to return. Thoughts?

1 Like

Customer service said that label can be used for the three items. Just print 3 copies.

1 Like

Sounds good, will do, thanks TT, your wonderful! Now about those tank tops…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.