David's Cookies Butter Pecan Meltaways

David's Cookies Butter Pecan Meltaways

I got these last time they were listed and I just finished the second tin can not too long ago. These are delicious. In for one more set :slight_smile:

Am I missing something here??? At the Mother Ship, one 32 ounce tin is just $19.33:

https://www.amazon.com/Davids-Cookies-Butter-Pecan-Melt/dp/B0000DA0XJ/ref=pd_bxgy_img_2/132-4535051-4882166?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B0000DA0XJ&pd_rd_r=262b1eca-ce76-46e4-9172-a90b9b6ceb8e&pd_rd_w=FTsfr&pd_rd_wg=TmjCJ&pf_rd_p=a2006322-0bc0-4db9-a08e-d168c18ce6f0&pf_rd_r=XBBP3NHMQY3183E6RJVB&psc=1&refRID=XBBP3NHMQY3183E6RJVB

Am I missing something here??? At the Mother Ship, one 32 ounce tin is just $19.33

Yes. The Woot deal is for a 2-pack. Thus, one tin is $19.33 on Amazon. Two would be $38.66 but you can buy them on here for $29.99.

Actually, Amazon has a 2-pack for $32.27 + $8.30 shipping. David’s Cookies Butter Pecan Meltaways 2-Pack

Are these reconditioned or new?

It doesn’t say, so maybe regurgitated?

Shaken but not stirred.

now this is what i’m talking about, selling an actual cookie from a company called david’s cookies, rather than a cake or cheesecake.

I got these last time they were listed and I just finished the second tin can not too long ago. These are delicious. In for one more set :slight_smile:

I didn’t think I’d be buying cookies when I did my usual daily Woof surf this morning but I just ordered a 2-pack. After reading your comment and other reviews they sound delicious and $29.99, including shipping via Amazon Prime, is a pretty good deal.

1 Like

Shipping is always included on Gourmet so not a benefit of Amazon Prime. Also, it won’t ship as fast as Amazon prime. Gourmet items take a few weeks to receive. Yummmmm.

Last time they took over 3 weeks to arrive, so not exactly the freshest available… unless they are 'baked to order" and they got behind. Could not tell because the “best by” date was just some smeared ink. But they were delicious and since I’m a total cookie dunker, unless they are so old they taste stale, freshness really makes little difference to me…