Decibliterated

This shirt has the same color scheme as Science Fair. Could these shirts be the reason woot decried “no asphalt shirts” in a recent derby?

This is funny. That tax also allows you to live in El Paso, and be no closer than most people in the US to woot HQ.

Congrats to the artist - love the design! Woot please get some new shirt colors! Enough with the asphalt!

And what about we fair skinned people? I hate wearing really light colors, I have dark hair and it makes me look like I was bleached, yes it’s unpleasant in the summer sun but I don’t tan I charbroil. I’ll swear I’m not ‘Emo’ grin

Good design and colors but just not for me.

This is a horrible shirt, when will the madness end with these stereo / noise related shirts!

Very nice, Jan!!

And I find it funny that your name is “DJ Ross 777”.

Hmm, the shirt’s not the kind of thing I would wear. Too cartoony, and I just can’t wear shirts with words on them… I’m weird that way. Cute though. :]

This shirt makes me sad. It looks like an overbearing parent screaming at their little child.

Maybe that’s what it’s supposed to represent. Who knows.

what size would someone recommend? I usually wear small GAP classic T-shirts, but the GAP T-shirts are a little oversized… I did order a S last time from woot! it was a PERFECT fit… too perfect, first time I wash it I know it will shrink a bit… I think I would be better with a M I am 5’9" and wear a 30" waist, and a 15 1/2 x 33 dress shirt.

reminds me of the nickelodeon logo at first glance.

http://www.sidecarsally.com/images/nickelodeon.gif

I agree, a medium would be the way to go. They do shrink down a size, at least that has been my experience.

I agree, but lean more towards Nick Jr.

There are links to the sizing charts at the bottom of the description. The charts are from the AA website. :slight_smile:

Kewwwwwwl, I love it!

I’ve bought so many shirts lately!

Muuuuuust… STOOOOOOP!!!

Dear Valorandvellum

Welcome to Woot. Your work is amazing. That is all.

maybe it’s just me, but I feel this shirt would be a lot cooler as the image without the text.

This is an awesome design, should have done better :frowning:

Eleven. Exactly. One louder.

Cheers!

this sold less than the OK shirt yesterday?

huh.