“runs up to 15 minutes at MAX speed with included 4.0Ah battery”
Laugh Lol GIF

3 Likes

Denali by SKIL 20V Brushless Leaf Blower:
runs up to 15 minutes at MAX speed with included 4.0Ah battery
Air Flow Capacity: 400 Cubic Feet Per Minute

Stihl BGA 45:
AIR VOLUME AT NOZZLE 459 cfm
RUN TIME (w/ Integrated Battery) 10 min.
RUN TIME (w/ AP 300) Up to 21 min.

Milwakee M18 FUEL™ Blower Kit:
Maximum Air Speed 100 MPH
Maximum Air Volume 450 CFM
Run time not listed

Here’s a comparison which includes this one:

2 Likes

Blow Me Flirt GIF by Mashed

1 Like

In a Home Depot Q&A, there are folks answering about 8 minutes on high with a 5.0 – so about half the runtime of this Denali (Skil) at triple the price for just a bare tool.

There’s a reason why they don’t list runtime, as it’d make “team red” look less stellar than others.

(Note that I am not staff. I just volunteer to help out on the forums.)

1 Like

Also should I buy this?

@WootyBot fortune

1 Like

:crystal_ball: Cannot predict now

1 Like

I can’t comment on this specific blower, but I recently bought 2 Sun Joe “turbine” style blowers. One I got from Woot, just because I wanted a second battery blower. Woot had it for ~$40. And what I found was that it is a very good blower, better than I expected, so I bought a second one at the mother store, and four 3rd party batteries.

Why two? Air from all blowers disperses in the shape of a Japanese paper fan (like your hand with fingers spread out). It makes it difficult to aim blown debris - debris just scatters and you spend more time chasing stuff. With two blowers, you can trap debris in a V between the two fans, and push debris exactly where you want it. And at other times, use one blower pointed down, or at cross angles to break debris loose from the ground, and use the second blower to push it much further away. And two blowers are easier to carry, better weight distribution.

So, anyway, these turbine style blowers have higher wind speed and wind volume than squirrel cage blowers. The ones I bought are better than my other two-stroke gas handheld blowers, and much lighter when carrying two…

Not sure if that’s a yes or no. Maybe you should hold out?

Or I could double down and ask Wootybot again.

Should I consider this meow?

@WootyBot fortune

:crystal_ball: Better not tell you now

Should I give up asking the bot and just buy another catshirt I don’t need instead?

@WootyBot fortune

1 Like

:crystal_ball: As I see it, yes

1 Like

So…

Did you purchase this yet?

Is it because you’re molting again?

1 Like