Derby Preview #718: Kick-Off Time!

EDIT 7/14/19: Given the strong debate happening over today’s daily, we are back to no politics in this derby. It doesn’t enhance the customer experience, so let’s not do it, we’re all here to sell shirts right!

It’s game-time for those of us that sport (not me, I don’t sport). But some do, and they need shirts! Shirts for tailgating, shirts for watching balls fly, shirts for getting together to eat chips and drink beers. We’re celebrating the baseketball footsoccerckey seasons that happen this time of year!

No cream tees, but thats about all the rules cause I don’t think you can get politics into sports…so just don’t, no politics.

This Derby begins THURSDAY July 25th & ends THURSDAY August 1st at noon, CST. The three winning designs will be featured as the Daily offers Friday - Sunday. Great designs that don’t win may be included in an Editor’s Choice sale each Monday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!

If you want to submit something else, submit here!

1 Like

You know someone might just take that as their challenge, right?

1 Like

Would the idea of equal pay for equal work be considered political? Or just plain mofo’ing common sense?

Just wondering.

1 Like

The sentiment/issue/movement/statement itself is not political as long as you don’t bring politics into it by referencing parties/legislation etc, does that seem fair?

It’s a deal.

I promise not to try.

2 Likes

NIIICCCEEE! My D&D group were just talking about what sort of sports could exist in a campaign setting. This is going to be a fun one!

1 Like

@Lady5tark Are e-sports in bounds? Because, that’s like a thing now.

Shhhuuurrrreeee. I mean yes. That’s a yes. Also fantasy sports.

That’s it. All we’ll get now is kawaii fantasy sports designs…

Is it strictly just basketball and soccer?

I hope not. I’m working on a couple of just general sports designs.

No it is not…it is any sport!

1 Like

It’s not, you’re safe.

Another question: what about made up sports? As in! If I make up a dumb sport and design a team shirt. Yea? Nay?

Yeah that’s allowed!

1 Like

pfew! that’s good! because i already designed it. haha