Derby Preview #724: Pair of Shirts!

This week is brought to you by the fabulous, the wonderful, the great @speedcheetah! He will be our guest editor for this week’s Pairs derby!!

To comply this week you must have at least 2 entries, that go together. It would be ideal if each shirt can be worn alone, but the pair if selected will be printed and for sale side by side.

These pairs can be designed for parents and kids to wear, or couples, or friends or families! They can be things that could be worn as a costume, or just a funny pair of folks out and about on the town in their shirts.

No politics.
No cats.
And I probably don’t need to say it again, but just in case we have some noobs…no cream shirts.

This Derby begins THURSDAY September 5th & ends THURSDAY September 12th at noon, CST. The three winning designs will be featured as the Daily offers Friday - Sunday. Great designs that don’t win may be included in an Editor’s Choice sale each Monday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!

Please be sure to email your artwork to derby@woot.com as soon as you submit!

If you want to submit any off-topic designs, submit here!

If you are new to the derby and want to participate, WELCOME! Also, please check out our full derby guidelines over here!

1 Like

Thank you!

:crying_cat_face:

1 Like

There’s a cat-shaped hole in Narfcake’s heart.

1 Like

Noob here! Why no cream?

That color of blanks isn’t offered by the current suppliers.

Got ya. I was just curious…and wanted to save your cats from said curiosity

It’s okay. I’ll cope somehow with the two I received this week.

(Not catshirtswoot shirts, though.)

1 Like

Except for my neighbor’s cat who comes over to get high on the mint plants, no cats here. I’m a dog person.

2 Likes

speedcheetah here! excited to see this Derby take shape and to see all your submissions!

1 Like

How will winners be decided? What if one does considerably better than the other in a pair? Will the combined vote totals matter at all?

pair of shirts

2 Likes

I think this theme would work better with both shirts in the same entry then sold together. Matching shirts are hugely popular right now. Displaying and offering them together would be more interesting and possibly attract attention for being a visually different derby. Two separate entries has the potential to be confusing.

2 Likes

I will accept entries either way. Both shirts in the same entry or 2 single entries. For 2 single entries, I will only count the higher voted entry - not add both together. BUT both shirts will be sold next to each other so they can be purchased as a pair.

5 Likes

Awesome! Thanks, @Lady5tark!

1 Like

there are some great pairings up for voting this week. Great work everyone!

2 Likes