Derby Preview #728: Halloween!

It’s time for one of our all-time favorite derbies of the year of all time. It’s HALLOWEEN guys!!!

The theme for this derby is all things Halloween! Nothing is off limits, except other holidays (but not Dia De Los Muertos, will accept those designs in this derby). And cream shirts. And politics. And anything too gory, has to print on a shirt ya know, so someones gotta want to wear it.

Bring your A-game because there is going to be some stiff competition in this derby. I just know it.

This Derby begins THURSDAY September 26th & ends THURSDAY October 3rd at noon, CST. The three winning designs will be featured as the Daily offers Friday - Sunday. Great designs that don’t win may be included in an Editor’s Choice sale each Monday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!

Please be sure to email your artwork to derby@woot.com as soon as you submit!

If you want to submit any off-topic designs, submit here!

If you are new to the derby and want to participate, WELCOME! Also, please check out our full derby guidelines over here!

You can also download updated templates for your artwork over here . Happy designing!

Remember, only second and third place will be available. First is always going to @Spiritgreen for another in the haunted house series. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Haha. I might have a couple of ideas. : ) It’s my favorite derby of the whole year but it’s always anyone’s game!

3 Likes

Heh! – and it’s two spots because Diana doesn’t submit here anymore. Her fuzzy black kitty was enough of a tradition …
catshirtswoot

catshirtswoot

… that she’s continued the series it at her current workplace:
https://www.teeturtle.com/products/hide-and-sneak

1 Like

What is this?

2 Likes

Woot-0-lantern for write in!

Hi All!

We’ve got a ton of great art from the derby - too much for it all to fit in one sale. We are launching additional sales next week and potentially after that. Can everyone agree to give us a week to launch all the new designs we are selecting from the derby? I am going to try to send a mass email to let you know if your art was selected, but also posting a notice here in case you don’t see my email!

Thanks,
Me

1 Like