Derby Preview #749: Nomads & Hermits

Whether you’ve got a thirst for adventure or would rather hide in bed til life passes…you need a shirt to identify. This weeks theme is about travelling, trekking and staying-at-home. The following phrases are OFF LIMITS:

“Those who do not wander are lost” - and any variation
“Not all those who wander are lost” - and any variation
All John Muir quotes - the mountains are not calling you to use any of them.

No politics. No cream shirts.

*This Derby begins MONDAY February 17th at 8pm, CST. & ends MONDAY February 24th at 8pm, CST. The three winning designs will be featured as the Daily offers Wednesday - Friday. Great designs that don’t win may be included in an Editor’s Choice sale on Saturday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!

Please be sure to email your artwork to derby@woot.com as soon as you submit!

If you want to submit any off-topic designs, submit here!

If you are new to the derby and want to participate, WELCOME! Also, please check out our full derby guidelines over here!

You can also download updated templates for your artwork over here . Happy designing

1 Like

Well that draw made me happy! What’s the difference between a hermit crab and a regular crab? I better do some research before next week.

image can’t help but feel singled out here (although since it is missing from the catalog, hard to find:) image

1 Like

are muir varients off limits as well? I am working on a outer planet exploration design with a similar slogan ( to reference space exploration). (?)

https://i.imgur.com/7b7kiz4.gif

@kg07 We’ve both been attacked… I sense a collab coming on. Haha

Some who wander didn’t ask for directions.

1 Like

Some who wonder, didn’t read the book.

1 Like

@DoodleToots & @kg07 you are not singled out, but we already have a few of those, so we don’t need more competition for those! If you want to work on some concepts using those phrases though feel free to submit through the regular portal!

1 Like

It’s there!! I can see it!

Oh for sure. I was kidding.

1 Like

I’ll accept variants of Muir…

1 Like

3 Likes