Derby Preview #768: Pun-Tees!

If you haven’t taken part in one of our pun-tastic derbies, boy are you in for a real tee-reat! I’m terrible at this…but YOU…you should be much better. I want to see puns on tees. Make em good ones, we have a very discerning audience for this kind of thing, just check our catalog!

Any puns too similar to designs we already have will not be printed, so make sure you do your research. I won’t pay attention to other sites, because we are the one and only Woot! Shirt!

There can be no pandas in your design, and if you include a llama, it must be wearing a hat. Pop culture is allowed, and strongly encouraged. Bonus points if you can illustrate a design with no words - although I don’t really know how to award those points, so do so at your own risk. Also bonus points for hand drawn typography - again I don’t really know how to award those points, other than I will remember a beautiful type, and maybe, possibly…buy it. On a tote though, I don’t wear graphic tees.

No politics, no cream shirts.

*This Derby begins MONDAY June 29th at 8pm, CST. & ends MONDAY July 6th at 8pm, CST. The three winning designs will be featured as the Daily offers Tuesday-Thursday. Great designs that don’t win may be included in an Editor’s Choice sale on Friday, so be sure to check back and see who makes the cut!

Please be sure to have your artwork ready to submit with your entry as part of the new submission process!

If you want to submit any off-topic designs, submit here!

If you are new to the derby and want to participate, WELCOME! Also, in addition to the rules above please check out our content guidelines here so you know what works and what doesn’t over here at Woot!

You can also download updated templates for your artwork over here . Happy designing

Bonus points could be awarded by using editorial power in picking the top three… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You don’t wear graphic tees? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I feel personally attacked.

I have a great bald llama pun design. I should sub through the regular portal I guess?

I’m kidding, in fact at this moment I’m wearing this: Wifi & Broadband

2 Likes

Definitely.

I also own this: Grateful for Freedom

3 Likes

I love figuring out puns! As Woot’s resident detective, you know I’m always up for solving a

What? What?

A target elm?

An archery oak?

Just tell me already and stop being so missedtreeious!

1 Like

:star_struck:

2 Likes

Will Ferrell is the way to my heart.