DJI Mavic Mini - Drone FlyCam Quadcopter

DJI Mavic Mini - Drone FlyCam Quadcopter

2 Likes

250g is the weight require to register with the FAA.

This is 249g, so you do not have to register

Aaaand sold out as of 7:45 EST. Either more people are awake at 1 AM EST or they had 20 in stock.

1 Like

Agreed!

Does this have object avoidance?

We had over 100. I guess people liked the deal.

No, the Mavic Mini does not have obstacle avoidance. It has a sensor on the bottom to detect the ground when landing, that’s it. They couldn’t keep it under 250 grams if they loaded it with features. This is a great drone for the price, though, it’s never been on sale before anywhere I’ve seen, and $100 off is deal! They could have sold hundreds more at this price.

For those who bought this deal and expect to find prop guards included per this line in the description:
"Mavic Mini comes equipped with a 360° Propeller Guard that fully protects the propellers and improves flight safety. "
it does NOT come with the guards. In addition, if you install the optional guards, the weight is now over 250g and you’ll have to register it. (heh, heh…Riiiiight).

Man, I’ve been waiting for a deal on this and I missed it - bummer!

Missed it myself, bummer

Seems I don’t say this too often these days, but this was a REALLY good deal. Most Woot stuff it seems you might get 5-10% off whatever the going retail rate is at the moment, which is fine, but not extraordinary. This was a full 25% off the next lowest I can find online for non-refurb. Sad I missed out.

I was thinking of buying it but I just bought a drone from woot so I’m good

I am both sad and relieved I missed this deal.

On the one hand, that’s a pretty damn good price.

On the other, I still have $300…

The prob with woot - and why you see all the first responders in Washington state - is that 1sm Eastern is 11pm Pacific and lots of people are up at 11pm not so many at 1.

1 Like

Or because Woot is central time, so we see new deals at 10pm not 11pm…

1 Like

Did anyone get an correction email saying,
"We messed up and included incorrect information about your DJI Mavic Mini Drone Quadcopter being NEW, its refurbished. Sorry for the confusion!

If this is a deal-breaker, please let us know and we’ll be happy to assist with a return for a full refund."

Ain’t that a kick in the head.

And they flew right off the shelves!

Good morning. The email shouldn’t have said that. It said:

We messed up and included incorrect information about your DJI Mavic Mini Drone Quadcopter coming with a 360° Propellar Guard, but unfortunately, it does not come with the drone.

The item is new. The guard comes with the combo and we aren’t selling the combo.