Dove Argan Oil Beauty Bar Soap, 12 Pack

Dove Argan Oil Beauty Bar Soap, 12 Pack

I just received the order. Two individual boxes of the Dove soap bars arrived open.

1 Like

I’m sorry. Likely got shook up during shipment. Reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Why can’t I add this to my cart? It says it’s available but won’t work when adding to the cart.

I’m not sure? I resaved the listing to see if that helps. If not, could you give me more info?

What is it doing?
Desktop or App?
Device & OS + version
If desktop, browser, version
If App, version

TY!

I think it’s because of the link being used - it’s via Amex (they have an offer with Woot, but it’s only valid using the link provided). http://essentials.cartera.com/amex/woot

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhhhh, thank you for this information!!

I didn’t mind the nine day wait, I am a little upset that I received 100 gram bars instead of the advertised 4.75 oz bars. According to Alexa’s math, 100 grams is about 3.5 oz and 4.75 oz is about 135 grams. I feel a bit slighted.

1 Like

x3

Hi there. The shipping was due to the CRAZY weather we had in Texas last week.

The size, well… looks like we messed up. Reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like