Dream Cheeky Iron Man USB Stress Panic Button

That would make it worth it :slight_smile:

You are awesome!

Yay kittehs!

Can this work on my PS3 or 360 if either network goes down or hacked?

Reminds me of the Broken I.W.I.N. Button - Item - World of Warcraft.

I think Iā€™ll hold out for the USB missile launcher. Itā€™s gotta be coming up!

Ok, Iā€™ll hack this into a big F5 refresh button for the next woot-off.

From auctionsaver:

Seeing this I decided what Woot needs is a big red ā€œI donā€™t wantā€ button during wootoffs so that all logged in users can establish a need to move on. Heck you could have that open a multiple choice window where you could select why, such as: too expensive, already own, donā€™t need/want, etc.

I told myself Iā€™d never be ā€œthat guyā€, but after reading the write-up, Iā€™m compelled to sayā€¦ itā€™s ā€œcubicleā€, not ā€œcubicalā€.

cries over my official conversion to ā€œjerk requiring proper spelling on internetā€

Now if it was the Liberace Stress Button Iā€™d be in for three, but Iron Manā€¦

nuh-uh.

You win the internet

Donā€™t see why not. Just set up a macro that is the same as this button and disable the software this thingy uses?

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I think it would cause more stress than it would relieveā€¦for a variety of reasons.

Can I rewire this and make it a self-destruct button?

That is possibly the best idea I have ever read here on the forums, any chance we can make this happen??

Iā€™m just going to have to resist the impulse. . .

$8 for this crapā€¦

thereā€™s a sucker born every minute.

Uploadingā€¦

Could you distinguish between three of these? Might be good for a home quiz gameā€¦