Dyson DC35 Handheld Vacuum-Red

Wooters be aware that the $5 all u can ship is gone. You will now have to pay $5 for every order (not item, but order). There is a new cart feature which allows u to order multiple items at the same time for $5 per order. BUT just because you add an item to your cart doesn’t mean you have it reserved so you can’t just wait until end of day to submit your order.

Link to main thread about this -> http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5411101

Yeah, I feel totally ripped off now. who wants a woot off if every single thing (even $2 items) have $5 shipping? Can’t exactly bundle them up in one cart now can you?

Yep, no one is happy about it.

isn’t red a Target exclusive Dyson color? Target’s gonna have Woot’s legs broke.

I bought this last time around and am pleased with it. The removable handle is a nice new feature. My very old Dyson handheld battery was on its last legs, so I freecycled it to a happy recipient and got this one!

In addition to quickly picking up dry spills and cleaning the car, these are awesome for catching spiders and setting them free outside.

I bought one of these last time they showed up on Woot! Maybe a month ago. I’ve gotta say, it’s pretty awesome. I had really high expectations for it, what with being a Dyson and all, and it totally lived up to them.

I’d say it’s worth it. I’ve never run out of battery, even when going through my whole place at once.

Thank you for posting that. I was not yet aware of the change in shipping costs. Makes a HUGE difference to me.

Woot is on it’s way out. Woot isn’t Woot without the $5 shipping on all orders. Thanks for destroying a brilliant idea for a person that built a company that was prospering, only to buy him out and trash it. Farewell !!!

It’s not like it started that way, it was $5 per order before, and now it is back.

On topic, I really want one of these but I want the DC44, I’m hoping to see one of them pop up soon.

Makes a woot-off a lot less interesting.

Indeed

They have them brand new at Target for $199. If I use my Red Debit card, I save 5% and still get free shipping.
NOT a bargain at all, W00t!

Got one that goes the other way? I’ll be in on a leaf blower if one comes up. :slight_smile:

I call shenanigans…

http://www.target.com/p/dyson-dc35-digital-slim-multi-floor-vacuum/-/A-13277241#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=dc35 – $329.99