Dyson Pure Cool Link WiFi-Enabled Air Purifier + Fan

Dyson Pure Cool Link WiFi-Enabled Air Purifier + Fan

So…Does this include the costly replacement $80 filter?

If you are asking if it comes with a extra filter the answer is definitely no, but right in the description it talks about the filter. I can’t imagine they would sell a air purifier and not include the filter. Just my humble opinion.

3 Likes

I just bought this exact item with the extra filter from HSN with a warranty. It was over $400!!! I’ve been contemplating sending it back. I probably will now! It’s a fan not sure how well it’s purifying the air in my house.

1 Like

does anybody know if this machine also works with 230volt in Europe or does it only operates with 110volt?
thank you

2 Likes

It is a US website, 99% chance it is only 110 volt, but It’s not a high wattage item, so an adapter would work for you

2 Likes

This is the TP02, an old version. Way old. 2018 at least.

2 Likes

It comes with one filter but not a replacement filter.

1 Like

I have this fan, it’s pretty nice. It is an older model, and the replacement filters are not cheap, but it works well and the Dyson app is decent, though doesn’t have HomeKit or Google Home support. The most you can do is define Siri Shortcuts to access some of the fan’s features.

I bought mine refurbished about a year ago, and have another, even-older non-smart model that was also bought refurbished, both have performed well.

Dyson says to replace the filters annually and vacuum them out regularly, so I do that every week. I bought cheap off-brand filters the first time, but the fans ran extra-loud, so I replaced them with the Dyson filters.

If you register the product with Dyson, they’ll send you promos for 15% off at their store regularly, and I can usually stack that with an offer on my Amex and cash back through Rakuten. It’s a bit of work, but takes some of the sting out of the $70 filters.

4 Likes

So what, it’s factory refurbished and you can buy an extra 3-year warranty for about $35

Thanks. Definitely going to get one!

1 Like

But is it a new filter, or used?

The atmosphere is mostly the same