Dyson V6 Trigger Handeld Vacuum

Dyson V6 Trigger Handeld Vacuum

I like my Dyson DC56 I got from

back Mon, 18 Sept 2017. I would upgrade to the Dyson V6 if it were to stop working… it weighs less and has more power.

I’m surprised they’re still refurbishing and selling V6 vacs. That’s a 6 year old product line. Those batteries have to be on their way out even if the mechanicals have been fixed/tested.

1 Like

@ThunderThighs, @DanGrossman has a good point. Do you know if the batteries have been replaced with new as part of the refurbishing?

3 Likes

I still use my similar DC16 purchased on Woot! in 2008. I replaced the battery in 2012 with an aftermarket one and it is still going strong. These things are super handy for use in the car or for small messes.

So what is “Handeld”? Brand? :crazy_face:

Does it even include a battery and charger? No mention of those, just the attachment tools.

1 Like

I wonder as well. It does mention it comes with a charger in the text details. No mention of the battery.

I’m pretty sure this comes with the battery and the power cable to charge the battery.

@lioncow will know for sure.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

We’re 99% sure the vacuum comes with a battery & charger, but I’m double-checking with the vendor just in case. Will let you all know when I hear back!

2 Likes

Does it come with a wall mount ?

I will never buy another Dyson product. Bought a battery operated model over 9 months ago. No longer under 6 month warranty. After a few months it stopped working. Dyson supposedly sent me a replacement battery. 5 days later never received battery contacted Dyson again they sent a complete replacement. Replacement arrived and 2 days later replacement battery from original contact did finally arrive. So now I had a replacement battery luckily which you guess it I needed recently. This vacuum usually just stays on charger and not used as we have other vacuums. Maybe not using it causes more harm to rechargeable battery or the vacuum is just prone to being a consumer nightmare. Either way I would never buy another Dyson. However, Dyson does have good customer support service so I wouldn’t take that away from them. I’m going back to Shark.

So, I got this today - and to my surprise it didn’t have the “bin” with it. I have the trigger/motor, a plug, a handy wand - but nothing for the dirt to actually COLLECT in. I was under the impression that this was a complete vacuum. Was I just unfortunate in what was delivered?

Oh no! I’m sorry! You can reach out to Dyson and they’ll send it to you.

Or you can reach out to Woot! Customer Service to return it for a refund.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like