Eargasm High-Fidelity Earplugs

Eargasm High-Fidelity Earplugs

Honest opinion? These really aren’t great. Bought 3 pairs and the loss of fidelity is astounding. Foam plugs work just as well.

2 Likes

I like mine for cycle riding because they’re reusable and washable and with the pillbox I just keep them attached to the bike and haven’t lost them in over a couple years now.

Also they are for attenuation of sound so that you still hear everything just at a softer level. They are not the same as the foam earplugs that are more for eliminating sound (think Eargasms for concerts, cycling, stadium games, and traditional earplugs for firing range, operating power tools.)

I use these for concerts and car races. Keeps my ears from ringing, I like them and will continue to use them. Easy to clean and the metal pill box is pretty handy too.

I agree. I brought them to a recent Rolling Stones concert. I kept swapping them in and out, and the loss in fidelity of the music was pretty high. I ended up leaving them out and of course regretted it that night as I tried to fall asleep with my ears ringing. Wondering if noise cancelling headphones with adjustable ambient noise pass through aren’t a better choice option.