Element 4K Smart LED TV-Fire TV Edition

Element 4K Smart LED TV-Fire TV Edition

Better bet is the TCL 4K, IMO.

2 Likes

$499?? Don’t you mean $299?? It’s an Element. Not a TCL.

1 Like

TCL 4k 4 Series beats this thing hands down. Same price too:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/tcl-65-class-led-4-series-2160p-smart-4k-uhd-tv-with-hdr-roku-tv/6200311.p?skuId=6200311

2 Likes

Amazon wants people to think that it’s being a Fire TV is a desirable feature. Woot must comply.

Hi Everyone, we dropped the TV by $100 (from $499.99 to $399.99) - we hope you like our new price point better! For those who have already purchased, you’ll be getting a refund soon!

2 Likes

Awesome! does this include folks like me who bought the 65" on March 7th for $519?

1 Like

Now that’s what I call WTF Pricing!

I personally prefer Fire TV over Roku TV. I bought the 65" 2 weeks ago and love it. The only downside I see to the Element is no HDR. Otherwise, the Element has +1 HDMI, +1 USB, and Component/composite inputs; and even better, Element Headquarters is located in South Carolina, so you’re supporting an American company!

I just emailed customer support for the same issue - so much for being a Prime member for good deals :weary:

I purchased one too on 3/7 for $519 - I’d like a refund! Especially since the TV was delivered to the wrong address and I didn’t get it until 3 days after promised delivery date…

Count yourself lucky if you actually got one… My order was cancelled with no explanation this morning after buying one last Thursday. Sucks.

My order was cancelled this morning (6 days later). Does this happen on Woot often? I haven’t bought a lot on Woot but this is now my second bad experience (the first time I got the wrong item and a refund but not the item I was buying). Hopefully the one I was considering buying at Costco is still on sale…