Energizer Rechargeable 3-Watt LED Flashlight Kit

This would be a touch better if it came with something to put the light & the lenses into, as opposed to having them roam your home/car/office desk loose. 'Cuz you know you’ll lose the cool little lenses under the seat/couch/filing cabinet.

My Akoray pocket light is 230 lumens, Wanna duel?

Too bad it doesnt have a blacklight attatchment to help identify “trouble spots” when your staying at a hotel.

Did they post the bag of crapola yrt?

now i can play red light green light and blind my friends! perfect!

No thanks - regular alkaline AAA’s for me, thanks. I presume everyone knows that NiMH batteries WILL lose their charge just sitting around, right.

The red lens is great for tracking blood if he escapes the basement…

I can’t believe woot would do this!!! This is so insensitive!!! How are color blind people ever going to tell the difference between the two lenses?!?

In for 1. ($34.99 on amazon)

Got two of these the last time they were available. They are solid, charge fairly quickly, the caps fit fairly snug so they probably won’t come off under normal use. The only drawback I have with them is the short 80 minute use time. If that’s not an issue, these are pretty tough units. Someone mentioned that these a really bright. They are not kidding.

This is half the lumens of the Brinkman LED 160 lumen flashlight. I bought the Costco tactical flashlight for $10 with 180 lumens.

In for 1

I collect flash lights no idea why I just do.

I am completely new to woot.com and I just purchased the LED Flashlight, does this mean I will be getting a BOC?

$54.95 on Amazon
$19.99 on buy.com
The two people who reviewed it on amazon gave it a 4 and a 5.

If you only use the flash light once every three years…yeah, you are correct. But go buy an emergency flashlight if you are so paranoid…this one is for more ‘regular’ use.

And the battery life is phenomenal. I went so long in between charges that I lost the power cable!

Buy this flashlight…the green lens is for seeing “inside pipes.” That and a medical degree will get you far in life!

shine it is someone’s eyes and when they yell stop shining that … light in my eyes you will know.

I was on the fence about buying one until I noticed the instruction manual is included

This is not true because it wil not show up in the community tab unless someone comments on it and no one will comment of the bag of crap becuase to many people buy it so it sells out to quick to comment

But what about the color blind? Do they have a version that works for them? Maybe a colorblind version that comes with different gray covers instead of the green and red, so that way the colorblind people will see the covers properly.

Or better yet, a braille version for the blind. Or maybe a talking version for the blind, that keeps saying “it’s light, it’s light, it’s light”

pause for boos

Thank you, you’ve been a wonderful audience.