eufy Smart Scale C1 with Bluetooth

eufy Smart Scale C1 with Bluetooth

Full of privacy concerns, according to the reviews I just read. You have to install their app on your phone and must then register with your email address. Then the app launches and shows you ads. Then, you may weight yourself!

1 Like

I checked Amazon reviews as well as the reviews for the “EufyHome” App which is the one this scale uses and only a few reviews from some paranoids commented on the App asking for an account so they can store your information, this is normal for any smart device out there, rest assured, NO company thinks you’re important enough to warrant them checking your stuff 24/7, so there’s no need to be so paranoid, you should instead understand how these scales read your bodyfat percentage:

"BIA sends a weak electrical impulse through the body. The impulse encounters varying levels of resistance or “impedance” from the different tissues and substances.

The scales then use a mathematical formula that incorporates the value for electrical resistance with information about a person’s age, height, and gender. People typically supply this information via a smartphone or other electronic device. "

1 Like

Just got this from the mothership last week and I love it so far. This is less than I paid so I’m a little butthurt about that, but it’s a good product.

1 Like

Got one from the Mothership a few weeks ago.
Love it. Works flawlessly. Still need to lose that visceral fat though!

1 Like

I just bought from mothership too, any way to price match after the fact?

1 Like

Amazon doesn’t price match. Trust me. I tried.

2 Likes

Also, mine has been giving me crazy read-outs. Anyone have experience in their customer service?