Eufy T2108111 Eufy 11s Robot Vacuum (Open Box)

Eufy T2108111 Eufy 11s Robot Vacuum (Open Box)

On this vacuum it states in the description near the bottom. That it comes with 12 months worry free warranty But then there is a misleading label that states Woot 30 day guarantee.
Can anyone help me understand if is the 30 days or the 12 months.

Thank you,

Greg

I’ll try.

When we sold it originally, it was sold as NEW. It was returned and is now sold as New, Open Box.

We can’t guarantee that eufy will honor the 12 month warranty so we have the 30 day woot warranty which is standard on all open box items.

This was sold as New/Openbox. I tried it out and it did nothing - not even picked up a single hair!!! Then I read the manual and examined the device. It is missing the “Rolling brush”. That’s the primary part of the cleaning and it’s missing. There’s a nice big sticker that says “Woot Inspected” by someone initialled “DV”. I wonder what kind of inspection was really done? Just tht the box had something inside?

If I try to return, I need to email customer service because it apparently contains a lithium ion battery!

This is the last time that I ever buy anything from Woot that’s requires some trust (such as refurbs or open box items)!

Hi there, a return for an item that contains a lithium battery is simple. Customer service will send you the label to affix to the box like any other return.

The roller bar comes attached to the underside of the device. We’re all human and I can see how that could be easily overlooked. I’m sorry you had a bad experience.

If you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

@pepper114 Thank you for your comment. I understand that we’re all human and can and do make mistakes. I just tried to reach out to Customer service. There’s this button for calling them.

You click on that and it brings up a box for you to enter your phone number and you’d receive a call.

Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 12.03.33 PM

And after a while, this:
Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 12.03.48 PM

I never received a call. And no, I didn’t enter my phone number incorrectly and I tried several times. When you’re already irritated due to receiving a defective product, this kind of adds on to it. It’d have been simpler to say “We don’t really have any live people in customer support. please email instead”.

Anyway, I emailed support@woot.com and I hope i get a response from them soon.

2 Likes

I’ve never actually tried to call their customer support, but I feel your pain. They’re great about getting back to you through email. And if there’s a problem @thunderthighs here in the forums takes very good care of all of us.

1 Like

Hi there. That phone thing has some technical issues sometimes. Just reach out via the support form and they’ll get back to you within 24 hours, often sooner.

PS: The reason you have to contact CS for the battery is that it requires special labeling and CS has to manually issue that. Note that these labels will come from UPS.

PPS: I’m sorry about that.

PPPS: CS is reaching out to you in just a bit.

1 Like