EW Men's Ultra Soft Sueded Tees 3-Pack

EW Men's Ultra Soft Sueded Tees 3-Pack

My husband and son love these tee shirts under their dress shirts. I just wish they weren’t so expensive. :frowning:

1 Like

These shirts are great! 100% cotton and made in the USA. I bought 6 shirts last time, and use them as work shirts. They are super soft and comfortable. My only complaint, as someone who is overweight, is they run a little small. Unless you’re not at all insecure about your body, get a size larger than you normally would.

I’m glad to see these on woot again. Since the last time I bought them, I’ve looked, and it is nearly impossible to find shirts of this quality for less than $20 a piece.

1 Like

Adding to the chorus here - I like these shirts a lot. There is another brand that shows up periodically on Woot, Galaxy by Harvic (GBH), that is not nearly as nice… those are thin. But these are comfortable, just the right amount of stretchy, and even made in the US. Picking up some more.

1 Like

I bought these last time they were offered. Excellent quality, feel great and the fit is slightly tailored but not too tight. The sleeves are more snug than the typical beefy T, which is good for showing the work you did on arm day. :yum:

I love these shirts, but have found that after very little wear (4-5 times) some of the shirts have started separating at the seams. This has happened to at least 20% of my shirts. Common places, underarm at the triple seam and seam at back of shoulder. It easy enough to sew these up again, but if you don’t want to have to deal with this, might want to about these shirts.

BUT! They are a really nice, soft shirt with a decent amount of stretch.

I’ve only noticed that on the long-sleeve variants. The short sleeves seem to have no issue with it in my experience.

I friggin love these. Bought 2 packs last time and I purchased 5 more v necks this time around. They fit great feel great and I get complements on the color. I also like to wear them as a stand alone shirt. No one knows what kind they are and are looking for an eagle or something as if it is name brand. Lol. But by far the best shirts I have ever owned! I hope woot continues to sell them I would buy 7 more packs all in a larger size just in case I get bigger down the road. I just dont have the money to fork out to buy 21 more of the same colors in a larger size. :pensive: