Excalibur Brew Master and Wine Master Combo

Being able to toast in 47 languages, how is that in and of itself not worth $15? shipping included??? Why does everyone but me hate this woot? All you dissatisfied people don’t have to buy anything here or even look if it is just soooo frustrating when it’s not something you can use…but enough soapbox. I’ll buy one now and get the rest at the next woot-off!

This is by far the worst item I’ve seen on here, but my ex-wife’s birthday is in a couple weeks.

Surely, it has Wild Irish Rose right?

It’s a neat little gadget, but I could pull the same info up on my wi-fi PDA. Five years ago I would have bought this sucker just because it existed, but now, who needs an extra gadget to keep track of and carry around?

Great little tacky housewarming gifts, etc. Why bring a bottle of wine when you can bring something that tells them to get their own?

No you get 1 of each.

This kind of thing is useless at the bar; where it truly shines is the store you go to for good beer and wine. Doesn’t matter how big into beer/wine you are, you can’t know every brand. Every beer aficionado (including me) has a story about a tantalizing, exotic beer he’s taken a risk on based on its name and bottle, maybe even label, only to be burned as it’s nothing like what it seems. This gadget is perfect for going beyond word of mouth when it comes to trying out new beer.

And if I don’t like it, it’ll be a fun gift for someone (they’ll never know!).

Well now that woot knows I’m an alcoholic, my life is complete. Loved the podcast. Good night all you wooters.

Bet it doesn’t have Klingon: “reH nay’meylIjyIn Dujablu’jaj” (“May your dishes always be served alive!”)

hmm. this is what the description said:

Note: Each 2 pack includes one (1) Beer Master and one (1) Wine Master

Or into an SD card database for your Palm Pilot (from Amazon.com, $14.99)

Does this come with the USB cable and operating system…

Mad Dog’s got nothing on Colt 45.

I just contacted the woot staf myself as this is misleading if that is the fact compaired to past 2xTuesday woots. I canceled my order.

Can you download updates into these things?

My thoughts exactly. ___NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO MAKE THAT DECISION!! Or should I have Micky’s Malt in the grenade bottles? Bernstead, fetch all three from my malt liquor cabinet! E GAS!!

yeah, plus ~$6 shipping… woots cheaper

I’m a brewer and a beer enthusiast. The BrewMaster is ok but a few ratings I have seen in it were a bit questionable. Most of my friends call me when they are at a bar or beer store faced with hundreds of choices and I’m free!!

I would consider this if you are looking to try a bunch of beers you have never had before and you want to get some usefull info to make your choice easier.

(This message was typed while finishing a nice creamy glass of Old Rasputin Imperial Stout. Dark, chocolatey and rich!!)

After 13 beers I’ve decided this is a great addition to my beer bongs and beer hats.

2x for Tuesday always meant 2 times the product described, except for that 1 10x Tuesday.

Anyone know for sure if this sale for One includes 2 of each?