Famous Maker 46" 1080p 3D LED HDTV

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Famous Maker 46" 1080p 3D LED HDTV
$349.99 + $5 Standard Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

famous maker coby

why isn’t Coby in the title?

Insta-reject?

When the bar is stuck for 2 minutes

Always Buy Three.

Various manufacturer’s request that.

Even though we can clearly see the name brand on the TV? Odd… odd indeed.

Without giving away who, can you say WHY manufacturers do that? Are they ashamed?

I can’t even imagine how the memo must read…perhaps;

*Dear woot,
Thank you for selling our ____, would you please refrain from putting our brand name in the title, however? It will surely benefit your sales.
regards,
CobyandperhapsJVCandothers"

Thanks ThunderThighs.

Does one have to use those terrible glasses to view 3D or can the normal 3D glasses be used?

Wow… are Coby TV’s really so bad that Woot refuses to show the brand in the product title?

Dammit. I wanted that one. Too late, oh well.

I’m guessing here but they may not want it to come up in a search. They may want to maintain the value of their product.

makes more sense.

SO mad I missed this I just woke up and saw there was a woot off this was the one item I really wanted to getI bought one last time and wish I had bought 2 guess no reason to watch this woot off since I missed out.

Anyone know how I can find out ahead of time that there is a woot off

part of the nature of a wootoff is it’s randomness, sorry.

It’s totally possible but unlikely for it to come up again on here, I’d keep an eye out on sellout or other woot pages that might sell it, sometimes stuff shows up repeatedly but not really in the same wootoff.