Fantasy 2 Pack Wireless Qi Charger

Fantasy 2 Pack Wireless Qi Charger

Does this item charge iphoneX? I can’t remember which one my wife has, but it’s new and isn’t listed in the product description.

I bought 2 of these… put my Samsung 8 on them, the blue light goes on to indicate charging, however they don’t charge the phone… I tried with and without the case.

Will be returning these. One has stopped working after 1 day, and the other was damaged when it arrived. Disappointed. Beware if you decide to purchase, but I would not recommend.

DO NOT BUY THIS! TRIED 1 AND THE BACK BURNED OFF IN 2 DIFFERENT PLACES! TELL WOOT TO GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK AND REFERENCE MY NAME! I TOLD THEM TO TAKE THIS PRODUCT OFF THE WEBSITE YESTERDAY! I have tried to include a pic here but not working.

Same thing happened to me. One of the two I ordered stopped working within days of receiving it. This is junk. How do I get my $ back?

@188014212701 Hi there. Sorry for the problem. Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.