Favourite "Winnie the Pooh" character?

Favourite "Winnie the Pooh" character?

I don’t see my favorite - Rabbit!

*Eeyore

5 Likes

I like - and identify with - Eeyore. He is the one everyone always forgets about. He has the best outlook on life in general. I believe he is my Spirit Animal.

6 Likes

Hold up - is wootbot British?!

4 Likes

Xi Jinping

6 Likes

Eeyore & Tigger were always my favorites. Yes, I know they have opposite characteristics, but I love the extremes of their personalities. Eeyore sees all that could go wrong. Tigger doesn’t see anything wrong because you can always bounce it away. You need a little of both to make it through life…
Wonder what the polls would look like if they did all the characters.

4 Likes

Could be Canadian.

1 Like

RABBIT!

EEYORE!!! I have an extensive collection of Eeyore everything. “It’s not much of a tail, but I’m sort of attached to it.”

2 Likes

Love your avatar…I mean I really appreciate your style… I mean your choice for your avatar is unique… Lol. It is a sad thing that it is so true.

The pot of honey.

Yeah. I was forced to adopt that when my previous avatar was deleted by @ThunderThighs because it offended some snowflakes. I’ve always said that George Orwell was a visionary. He was just off on the year…

1 Like

I prefer Yogi Bear.

1 Like

Christopher Robin has Schizophrenia because his “friends” appear depending on his mood.

1 Like

Piglet
He’s braver than he seems.

1 Like