Feelings on Starbucks coffee?

Feelings on Starbucks coffee?

3 Likes

Nah… I like products without a social agenda thank you very much.

11 Likes

I’ve never drank coffee, so I’m impartial.

4 Likes

I haven’t been let down yet. I don’t really get the same drink more than once unless i really liked it but in a very blue moon I’ll ask the person at the speaker to surprise me. They’re usually always so friendly at Starbucks and the drinks are always on point.

I would get an Irish Cream cold brew every day of my life if I could.:yum:

2 Likes

I prefer hot Chai Latte tea from Starbucks.

1 Like

I am obsessed with their vanilla bean frappe but i always add banana to it. It’s amazing…

2 Likes

shirt.woot

8 Likes

Hate Starbucks, enjoy my Kona Sunrise

3 Likes

I think if you drink your coffee with milk, sugar, cinnamon, etc. then Starbucks probably tastes pretty good. If you drink it black, like I do, it’s … non-toxic. And there are certainly times when any coffee is better than no coffee. It’s kind of a shame. Back in the Before Time (pre-COVID), when I left my house, I liked meeting people at Starbucks. It’s clean and reasonably pleasant and they don’t shoo you out if you’re slow. But I can’t say I like their coffee all that much.

7 Likes

With Covid, they added so much friction to ordering that everyone went for drive through and lines were ridiculous. Plus they drastically reduced their inventory.

Then, they expired their rewards points after one brief extension last spring. So, fine: if you’re swiping $40 worth of points, that’s $80 less business I’ll do with you.

Now, I make my own Aeropress at home.

6 Likes

I was in a local (Dayton, OH) Target (with an on-site Starbucks) on Sunday. I thought a Mocha Chip Frappuccino sounded good. When I got to the counter to place my order, the barista informed me that I could NOT order unless I was done shopping and leaving the store, as consuming my beverage in-store while shopping was now prohibited. Never buying Starbucks or shopping at Target ever again.

4 Likes

I hit them up once or twice a week. I live in CT so Dunkin is still king here. I have found that Starbucks in CT has really good service and I like the other than coffee drinks, and the food is good. I have been to Starbucks outside New England and it is like they are phoning in service.

This guy LOVES him some Dunkin.

2 Likes

That’s fake social agenda to you RebelTaz, most of the disposable packaging and all the reusable drinkware they sell is made by slave labor in China, don’t kid yourself. Only the coffee itself is “Socially responsible” however they define that.

5 Likes

I like Starbucks but, not so crazy about the pricing. A competitor of Starbucks that sells breads and other tasty food (PA N E R A) started a promotion that lets you get three months of free, unlimited coffee. It is almost unlimited actually, you can get 1 cup every 2 hours…unless you dine in and get refills. Any Size, hot or iced. After the 3 months, you can cancel or continue for $8.99 (still a good deal IMHO).

Not sleeping much these days… :thinking:! Wonder if my free subscription has anything to do with it?

5 Likes
  1. I don’t drink coffee. I can literally count the number of cups of coffee I’ve had, lifetime, on one hand.
  2. One of my best friends is the VP of a small, local coffee chain. When I do need to go to a coffee shop for something, Starbucks is not where I go.
3 Likes

Nope…never liked sitting in a line of SUV’s for 20 minutes for the opportunity to spend $10 for a cup of coffee

4 Likes

I don’t drink coffee. But I did co-own a coffeehouse. We hated S’Bucks then. Still do.

5 Likes

for 20 cups of starbucks you could buy the moccamaster.

1 Like

Never have liked the taste of coffee in any form. I prefer my morning caffeine fizzy and cola-flavored.

4 Likes