FITT Cube Total Body Workout HIIT Machine

FITT Cube Total Body Workout HIIT Machine

1 Like

Can you use your own resistance bands, and not just the included ones?

4 Likes

I see these on sale here a lot. I guess the Woot staff are tired of using these as paperweights and want them gone already :w_happy2:

2 Likes

I’m actually very excited to receive mine. It has great reviews. I am mainly using as a resistance band base, which attach by carabineers. They appear to be a universal connection. This is equal or better to any other base I could purchase for around the same price. It will be worth it for me just for that function. The weak spot, based on reviews, is the stair stepper pedals function, which I will not use. WD40 them for the squeaking. It is also very sturdy to step on like a step. Good for small spaces. The spinner part is another weakness. All that, I read in various reviews. Depending on what your needs are will determine if it’s worth purchase. For me, it is.

7 Likes

Thank you for the very thorough comment. Kind of makes me want to buy one, though I don’t know how much I would use it. I don’t always use resistance bands, or even do a great deal of calisthenics, as I prefer strength training with free weights and cables, but I am more intrigued since reading your comment. :o)

3 Likes

Your welcome. I have a work injury from when I was 19. I can’t use free weights anymore. The resistance bands are a compromise. I still feel the burn, and less traumatic on my injury. It was well reviewed everywhere I looked.

My new exercise equipement soon becomes something to hang my clothes on, so I don’t think this is for me.

1 Like

Yes. The arm bands are attached by a caribiner-type clasp.

4 Likes