Fleur de Sel Chocolate Covered Caramels

Fleur de Sel Chocolate Covered Caramels

GET IN MY TUMMY!

3 Likes

You’ve had too much sugar already thunderelf

I personally cannot stand salted chocolates. Taste horrible

True.

1 Like

Simply phenomenal chocolates at a GRRRREAT price. A co-worker suggested these a few years back and they have been on my radar ever since. Multiple purchases over the years. Super happy to catch them again on Woot today! Salted chocolate may not mesh with certain people, but for those of us who are in to it, these are top-notch! LLAP

I want to buy these again. But I’ve been burned twice already. It’s always nice and cool when I buy them, and then Arizona decides it wants to be 90 the day it shows up, and I get a puddle of caramel and chocolate on one side of the box. Still tasty, but a mess to eat.

Ship to your work?

1 Like

I might decide to pick up a box of these when I get home from work in 6 hours.

1 Like

This has been up longer than 30 minutes or so. Sales stats still up?

Woot-offs on gourmet are different. Items stay up for a few hours at a time. They don’t have the inventory to sustain more items in the woot-off.

I buy these almost every single time they’re offered. At one point, I bought them frequently enough that I think I had six 2-pound boxes. In for two more.

1 Like

These salted carmels are the best! Was hoping they would be back!

Ya’all did a good job of making me thing my order was screwed up. I ordered the all dark caramels but when I opened the box up the box says it is the milk & dark chocolate combo! Once I opened the box though all was good since there were all dark chocolate.

oops. Glad it’s right though!