FLOW 770 Spring Neck Motion Activated Faucet

FLOW 770 Spring Neck Motion Activated Faucet

1 Like

Reviews seem solid, most the complaints are the cost. Everyone talks about ease of installation and I saw one guy complain that the sprayer hose gets caught on his underside plumbing. If you have this issue, look for a hose weight, helps to put the hose in the right spot every time.

2 Likes

So, is it a battery operated valve, or does it plug into the wall? hydro electric rechargeable power?

1 Like

Looks like a box mounted under the sink that takes 6 AA batteries based on an installation video I found on home depot’s website

1 Like

A box mounted under the sink that takes 4 AA batteries. I bought one of these at full price on Monday and just installed it. At least Woot isn’t selling the bronze one, or I’d be very unhappy.

1 Like

They seem to be very well built and they do come with a pretty heavy weight for the sprayer hose. The problem he’s probably having is that he has a mess of supply lines under his sink and the weight is getting caught on something. If you take the time to tidy up the installation, shouldn’t have a problem with it getting snagged on the supply lines. I suppose you could find smaller weights to clamp on the line to prevent this from happening too.

3 Likes

You’re probably right, he didn’t mention a weight, was the only complaint I could find from one person, this looks like a great deal.

2 Likes